It is with great pleasure that we invite our colleagues and collaborators throughout the world to Brisbane, Australia for XXVI Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics 2017 (ISB 2017).
The Scientific Program Committee is assembling an exciting and stimulating scientific program and we urge you to complete our Expression of Interest form to provide invaluable feedback into the formation of the program.
Combining the Asian-Pacific Association for Biomechanics (APAB) APBiomech Conference with the XXVI Congress of the International Society of Biomechanics 2017 in Brisbane will unite disciplines, the Asia Pacific region and open collaboration to the rest of the world.
The vibrant city of Brisbane and the adjoining Gold and Sunshine Coasts are rich in natural beauty and cultural heritage and offer adventure, fun and entertainment for all ages. For those with time for pre-or-post Congress exploring, Brisbane is the gateway to iconic travel locations including Uluru, the Great Barrier Reef and Kakadu.
So please reserve the dates of 23 – 27 July, 2017 in your calendar. On behalf of the Organising Committee, we encourage our global colleagues to join us, to participate and to experience our unique Australian hospitality. Your journey to Australia will be more than worthwhile professionally and personally.
We look forward to hosting you in Brisbane in 2017.
- Professor Paul Hodges, University of Queensland
- Professor David Lloyd, Griffith University
- Emeritus Professor Mark Pearcy, Queensland University of Technology
- Professor Andrew Cresswell, University of Queensland
- Professor Rod Barrett, Griffith University
- Professor Graham Kerr, Queensland University of Technology
- Professor James Goh, Singapore National University
- Professor Takeo Matsumoto, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
- Associate Professor Thor Besier, The University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Dr Elizabeth Clarke, University of Sydney
Until ISB 2017!
- Call for abstracts Open
1 November 2016
- Registration Open
1 November 2016
- EOIs - Thematic Sessions & Workshops Opens
14 November 2016
- EOIs - Thematic Sessions & Workshops Closes
30 December 2016
- Notification of acceptance - Thematic Sessions & Workshops
7 January 2017
- Call for abstracts close
20 January 2017
- Notification to Authors
28 February 2017
- Early Bird Registration Closes
17 March 2017