Sponsorship & Exhibition
Great Barrier Reef Partner
We invite you to partner with us and participate in this major event by choosing from the partnership packages and individual partner options. We expect approximately 1200 delegates from all over the world. Sponsorship provides the opportunity to reach a large number of national and international delegates primarily within the field of Biomechanics.
Benefits of sponsorship include
- Partnering and/or Exhibiting provides an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, to support your brands and to maintain a high profile among delegates before, during and after the Conference.
- ISB delegates are keen to improve their knowledge. Aligning your organisation with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting attendee development.
- Your representatives can network informally with delegates from around the globe and gain insight into the current research trends within biomechanics. Delegates from approximately 50-60 countries are expected to attend.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- Opportunities to showcase new production practices and novel technologies will be presented through sessions.
- A presence at the Conference provides the opportunity to access a wide potential client base.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to a highly interested and influential audience in a learning environment.
- Aligning your company with a strong educational experience demonstrating your commitment to personal skill and learning development at an international level.
Sponsors can either select to be a level sponsor and will receive acknowledgements, benefits and entitlements according to their level of sponsorship contribution, or can select from the individual sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
The exhibition will be a major component of the Conference and will feature the most up to date information and products available. The Conference program has been designed for delegates to visit the exhibition. The exhibition is set to be the primary networking arena for delegates, sponsors and exhibitors.
|Click here to view the Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus|
|Click here to view the Sponsorship & Exhibition Forms|
|Click here to view the Exhibition Floorplan|
|Click here to view the Terms and Conditions|
For further information or to discuss how you could become involved in the Conference as a sponsor or exhibitor, contact the ISB 2017 Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager:
ISB2017 Sponsorship and Exhibition
PO Box 3599
Brisbane Qld 4101
Ph: +61 (0) 7 3255 1002
Fax: +61 (0) 7 3255 1004
Until ISB 2017!
- Call for abstracts Open
1 November 2016
- Registration Open
1 November 2016
- EOIs - Thematic Sessions & Workshops Opens
14 November 2016
- EOIs - Thematic Sessions & Workshops Closes
30 December 2016
- Notification of acceptance - Thematic Sessions & Workshops
7 January 2017
- Call for abstracts close
20 January 2017
- Notification to Authors
23 March 2017
- Early Bird Registration Closes
7 April 2017